Get clued into early maths and critical thinking skills with this fun- filled, interactive activity book for Leap Start—the interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life. The LeapFrog LeapStart Primary Spy Maths and Critical Thinking Activity Book is jam-packed with 30+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 5-7 at the Year 1 level to keep them playing and learning for hours. With the LeapStart system, every page talks, sings and jokes with exciting audio interactions that bring learning to life. Use your super-sleuthing skills and help Opal Possum track down Sneaks Weasel, while exploring maths and critical thinking. Solve addition and subtraction equations to trace Sneaks’ path out of town. Add three numbers together to find the keys that will unlock a door at the costume shop to figure out what costume Sneaks is wearing. Interview witnesses and then use measurement clues to pick Sneaks’ accomplice out of a suspect lineup. Uncover differentclues every time you play. Plus, you’ll be in for a big surprise at the end of this case!
- This interactive, activity book talks, sings and comes to life with 30+ amazing, super-fun replayable activities covering Maths and Coding Skills to support Year 1 core and life skills
- Sneaks Weasel is on the run! Get on the case with Opal Opossum and use super-sleuthing skills to explore maths and critical thinking
- Teaches 18 maths and critical thinking skills: identifying fractions, solving problems with unknown numbers, solving word problems and more
- As kids master a new skill, they’re prompted to place one of the included stickers (25+) on the reward page to celebrate their accomplishment
- Please note: A PC/MAC with a USB port is required to download audio files for each activity book.