LeapStart works with a library of replayable activity books (sold separately) that cover four learning levels: Nursery through to Year 1. Each learning level teaches and supports 50+ core and life skills that complement the UK national curriculum. Get them excited about everything from phonics to problem solving, and STEM to social skills. Each book contains over 30 activities.
Bring learning to life with an interactive learning system jam-packed with activities for school and life for kids ages 2-7 years old.
Works with all levels of LeapStart activity books (sold separately) – design a robot, explore the galaxy, cook using maths, and more.
Includes: Kid-tough device with stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip and sampler book. Requires two AA batteries (not included).
Get kids excited about everything from STEM to social skills and problem solving to scientific thinking with replayable activities packed with fun.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Explore the colourful pages and multiple learning categories including jokes, songs and animals, so that little ones can expand their vocabulary as they touch, learn and play
- LEARNING GAMES: Recommended by 97 Percent of teachers, this Leap Start activity book magically teaches and supports over 50 skills that complement the UK National curriculum
- HOME SCHOOL SUPPORT: The Leap Start 3D book works with a library of repayable activity books (sold separately) that cover four different learning levels - from nursery through to Year 1 - to help your child's continued learning
- INTERACTIVE TOY: With lots of different ways to learn from this interactive toy, this easy-to-use transportable toy is a versatile option as it offers educational play, keeping your little one learning on the go
- IDEAL GIFT: The LeapFrog LeapStart Electronic Book is the ideal birthday or Christmas gift, as it includes all the right features to stimulate your child's learning capabilities and engage their development