Explore how much fun school can be as you practice advanced school skills with the Deluxe Activity Set – School Success for LeapStart® Go. Open up the fold-out pages and explore the movable parts to learn kindergarten and grade school skills by tapping the stylus on the interactive pictures and words. Learning is enhanced through amazing videos that take you back to prehistoric times to meet the dinosaurs or far into space to explore planets up close. The set introduces a full curriculum of school subjects and has movable parts to expand learning in creative ways. Short, simple passages on each page help to reinforce the curriculum and give kids a chance to practice reading. Includes an interactive weekly school planner to hang on the wall or a door. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart® Go system. This set is only compatible with the LeapStart® Go interactive learning system. Intended for ages 4-8 years. Batteries not required.
This set talks!
Tap the pictures and words on every page with the stylus to magically hear sounds and learning phrases.
Video enhances learning
Watch amazing videos that reinforce the curriculum by showing dinosaurs during the Cretaceous period, actual images of the planets and more.
Full curriculum of school subjects
Learn about math, reading, science, health, social studies and the arts.
Special pages feature movable parts including clock hands you can move or a word wheel you can turn to make a paper puppet or play a game about the parts of speech.
About the series
The LeapStart® library is a leveled series that grows from preschool through first grade (books sold separately).
- Beautiful, four-page spreads introduce a full curriculum of school subjects including maths, reading, science, social studies and the arts.
- Special pages featuring movable parts let you move the hands of a clock or turn the puppet wheel to make different paper puppet combinations.
- Video learning lets kids see a solar flare or compare prehistoric dinosaurs of the Cretaceous period to common objects.
- Get organized with an interactive weekly planner that can be put on a wall or door.
- A computer with Internet is required to download books onto the LeapStart Go system. Intended for ages 4-9 years. Batteries not required.